Friday, September 21, 2012

No no no no T^T

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT

WHY?????????!!!!
WHY WHY WHY WHY?????

WHY MUST LECTER DIE???!!!!

How could you Gemma! How could you!!

Okay, so today, I'll be discussing some topics:

1. Death of Lecter and Possible reasons and assumptions behind it

I cried so much after I saw Lecter being disintegrated by Gemma. But, according to some theories created by fans, There's a possibility that Minerva (a sadistic witch as always) teleported Lecter away somewhere safe (like how she did with Happy and Lucy). Why did she do this you ask? Maybe because she wants to let Sting's anger out. With that, Sting will use all of his power and vent his anger on the battle (5 vs. 5 match on the sixth day). Very convincing huh?
-------- Btw, I just love how Rogue hugged Frosch!! When Lecter disappeared, Rogue felt threatened that Gemma might attack Frosch too, so he hugged him to protect him!! How sweet!!!

Okay, okay, I admit it, I LOVE STING AND ROGUE AND FROSCH AND LECTER. Yes, I do. (In Sting's case, it's not because I pity him) They're just sooo.... charismatic? xD


2. The Mysterious Girl

As I predicted, Mashima-sama will not yet reveal the woman's identity. However, there are some speculations I have to state.

1. When she put out her ballpen, she used her mouth to remove the cap. Why? Why not just use her right hand?
2. She used her leg as a base so that she could write. Why? Why not use her right hand?
3. When the old guy saw her notebook, he stated that she had HORRIBLE HANDWRITING. It's like, she's not used to writing with her left hand.

POSSIBILITY: She doesn't have her right arm.
4. Why did Jellal just nonchalantly let her go? Well, I guess this means that she's not a threat or evil.

KAWAII!! >//////<

No comments:

Post a Comment