Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Love :)


Ahhhh...  Fairy Tail... My favorite anime and manga. Created by the amazing Hiro Mashima (Rave Master). Being an otaku, this is not the first time I got super addicted to an anime/manga, BUT this is the first time I named, or rather, declared my FAVORITE ANIME and I am proud to say it.

Truthfully, Fairy tail does have some flaws (nakama power, the short battles, the fanservice, etc.) but for me, fairy Tail has everything I wish for in an anime/manga, and you can't change that.

I admit it. One Piece and Naruto are better than Fairy Tail in terms of action, comedy, story, etc. BUT in MY book, Fairy Tail is the best and will forever be my love :)

Here in FT Paradise, I'm gonna release all of my love and devotion (and fandom XD) for Fairy Tail.


THE BEST EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment