Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sabertooth

Ahhh~ I dunno anymore.... What should I do? I can't decide whether I love or hate Sabertooth. T^T 


Sabertooth took the spot FT used to have (Number 1 Guild in Fiore) and the way their master handles the strength system in their guild IRRITATES me. I mean, the master himself irritates me, and that's not all. I also HATE--err I mean, dislike O:) Minerva >:(((( That wicked witch.... >__< I hope Erza kicks her a** HARD.

Another is Sting. At first, I thought he was HOT which I regretted ever claiming later on. When i saw his face when Minerva was beating Lucy up, I just wanted to smash my laptop, even if it meant the end of my world. Really looking forward to NATSU BEATING HIM UP.

Well, I have no comments about Rufus and Orga, but boy, am I excited for their battle with Gray and Laxus, respectively. More on Gray vs. Rufus though, cuz i'm curious how their battle will turn out *O*

Please Gajeel, don't go too hard on Rogue. PLEASE. He is a treasure. That sweet, sweet smile. His kind eyes. His concern for his Nakama and for bonds (and for Frosch). So touching :') Please Gajeel. Please. Try not to hurt him too bad. Please. Onegai. Onegai. Truth be told, he is the only one I LOVE in Sabertooth. Well, maybe Frosch too but, I'm still in for Rogue! ^_^


LOOK AT THAT SMILE O/////////////////////////////O

No comments:

Post a Comment