Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today, I'll be discussing who my favorite character is. I'm sure you're curious as to who is or are my favorite.   Truth be told, I love ALL the characters of Fairy Tail, even the antagonists! XD BUT that does not mean, they're all my favorite. Only a select few can be claimed as my favorite. So, Let's start!

I just wanna make it clear that, I only have TWO favorite characters. I even SHIP them. That's right, my two favorites are a BOY and a GIRL. Hm... I'm sure you guys can take the hints right? >:)

I'll give hints to my favorite male character. He's strong (obviously), funny (expected), and has a FIREY personality. (Huhuhu.. I guess you already know huh?) He would do anything for his nakama! He's a bit crazy. Okay, he's REALLY crazy, but that's what makes him special :)

So, my favorite male character is..... NATSU DRAGNEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Too obvious huh? XD)
LOOK HOW HOT AND COOL HE IS!

Okay, okay, enough fangirl-ing XD
Next, we have my favorite female character. Since it's sooo obvious who it is, I should just say it right? Hahaha WRONG! I wanna fangirl some moooore~ 

She's really sweet, kind, thoughtful, funny, and caring. She might tend to be overreacting sometimes, but she's great in her own way. Some people dislike her because she's weak and useless >:((((((((((((((((((((((( but I don't care! She's the best for me, and she looks so sweet with Natsu!! >////////<

Let's have LUCY HEARTFILIA!!! :DDD
She is so beautiful! Both in the manga, and anime!! :)

They look so good together, don't they? Always laughing, and they care for each other a lot!!! I really hope Hiro Mashima-sama makes them a couple at the end or something :)))



No comments:

Post a Comment